Blake & Kenny Solicitors have been legal advisors to the public sector for 80+ years, advising on legal issues unique to public bodies and semi-state bodies. We offer an efficient service with proven credentials. We are specialised in the area of Local Government Law, Administrative Law, Judicial Reviews, Compliance with Regulations and Public/Oral Hearings. We retain the skill and knowledge of the relevant National & EU Law which will save time and costs when dealing with legal queries.
We are legal advisors to:
- Galway City Council
- Galway Harbour Company (Port of Galway)
- Galway Roscommon Education Training Board , formerly VEC’s,
- Galway County Council
- Galway Rape Crisis Centre
- Irish Water
Our solicitors regularly advise our clients on the following:
- Acquisition and Disposal
- Site re-development and property development by state bodies.
- Compulsory Purchases
- Leases, Licences and Conveyances
- Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Social Housing
- Housing Repossession
- Environmental and Planning (Including Oral Hearings)
- Building Control
- Housing Loans & Rents
- Derelict Sites
- Fire Services
- Capital Works, Supplies and Services
- Commercial contracts
- EU Competition & Regulatory Law
- Planning and Environmental Legislation
- Corporate governance
- Legislation and Statutory Instruments
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity
- Data Protection & Freedom of Information
We aim to provide a prompt, efficient and effective service to all our public body, semi-state clients with highly experienced and qualified personnel.
If you have any queries in relation to the above please contact us now on 091-564340 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.